Bramah CAB17PSH Push Lock.
- For sliding doors, either glass or timber.
- Multiple options for supply. We will contact you upon ordering to confirm variation.
- A1 – 25mm cone for 6mm > 10mm glass.
- A2 – 14mm cone for 17mm > 21mm timber.
- A3 – 5mm rose for 26mm > 30mm timber.
- B1 – 24mm bolt used when the gap is 3mm.
- B2 – 30mm bolt used when the gap is 3mm > 10mm.
- B3 – 36mm bolt used when the gap if greater than 10mm.
- C1 – Chrome finish, polished.
- C2 – Brass finish.
- Requires 29mm diameter hole for installation.
- Minimum gap between doors is 3mm.
- No keys included – order quantities of keys required.
- Supplied keyed to differ or keyed alike at no extra cost. Please contact us for Master Keyed locks.
- Where multiple Bramah locks are ordered at the same time they will be supplied as a keyed alike group unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Special order product – extended lead times may apply.
- British made throughout.
See PDF below for dimension drawing of the product.