Bramah Swiss Pattern Mortice Nightlatch (with snib) lockcase.
- Mortice nightlatch with holdback snib.
- Function : Cylinder (supplied separately) is used to retract the deadlatch from either side of the door.
- Deadlatch can be held in the open position with the snib.
- Suits wooden doors with a 25mm (1″) Fire Stop.
- Case depth 77mm, Cylinder backset 57mm, Bolt throw 13mm.
- Minimum door thickness to accept this product is 40mm.
- Satin Chrome Plate finish as standard. Other finishes are available.
- Standard locking plate included.
- Requires Bramah Swiss pattern cylinder (not included)
- Requires Bramah P011/40 Escutcheons (not included)
- Versions available for use with rebate conversion kits.
- British made throughout.
- Special order product.