Bramah Swiss Pattern Sashlock lockcase.
- Mortice Sashlock lockcase.
- Function : Cylinder (supplied separately) is used throw the deadbolt from either side of the door.
- The Latchbolt is withdrawn by lever handle (any 50mm round rose furniture will suit) Not included, we can supply upon request.
- Suits wooden doors with a 25mm (1″) Fire Stop.
- Case depth 77mm, Cylinder backset 57mm, Deadbolt throw 20mm.
- Minimum door thickness to accept this product is 40mm.
- Satin Chrome Plate finish as standard. Other finishes are available.
- Standard locking plate included.
- Requires Bramah Swiss pattern cylinder (not included)
- Requires Bramah P011/40 Escutcheons (not included)
- Versions available for use with rebate conversion kits.
- British made throughout.
- Special order product.